To attend any of the Cosplay.ph-organized events, all media representatives are required to register. Media participation is subject to accreditation by the Cosplay.ph Media Team. Early registration provides early clearance and speeds up the on-site registration when you arrive.
- Media accreditation is limited only to members of the press: print, radio, TV, and online.
- Maximum number of media passes per accredited media organization:
- For print, radio, and online media, up to three (3) media passes per organization can be approved.
- For TV, the maximum number of media passes will be five (5) per network. Approved representatives include the producer, writer, assistant and cameraman.
*In the event that this limit is exceeded, the Media Team will select the representatives who receive additional media pass(es).
- Online media practitioners (including bloggers and contributors to online news sites) will be asked to submit their latest site statistics (Google Analytics, Statcounter, Sitemeter, Alexa, etc).
- Freelance journalists must present an assignment letter or a job order from their respective organizations to qualify as press.
- A media pass is good for one and are non-transferrable.
- Accreditation is revocable any time at the organizers’ discretion.
- Any misuse of the media passes will result in the removal of the pass holder from the event premises.
- Media passes do not guarantee seating and admission to any special events that require additional ticketing.
- Media passes do not guarantee interviews with special guests at Cosplay Mania.
- As a condition of media accreditation, Cosplay.ph requires photos, videos, text and any other coverage material be made available free of charge on request to be used at Cosplay.ph’s discretion. Use will be credited where possible.
- Cosplay.ph reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be repealed.
For more information, see Cosplay.ph Media FAQs.
For additional inquiries regarding media accreditation on any Cosplay.ph events, please contact:
This Media Accreditation Guidelines is the sole property of Cosplay.ph® and Cosplay Philippines®.
The Guidelines or any part thereof cannot be copied and/or replicated and/or reproduced without the consent and/or permission from its parent owners.